Important notice! BIA-2021 was postponed to June 2-4, 2022.
The main reason for this decision is the low number of submissions we received, despite extending the submission deadline by more than a month. We hope that a conference held on June 2-4, 2022, will offer a better opportunity for a physical presence. Our expectation is by that time, many countries will reach over 70% of COVID-19 vaccinations, and the pandemic will be over. We sincerely apologise to all Authors for the inconvenience this may have caused.
BIA-2021 (to be held June 2-4, 2022) is organized and sponsored by the Technical University of Varna and technically supported by IEEE and IEEE Bulgaria CAS/SSC Joint Chapter.
Indexing: Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore. All conference papers included in IEEE Xplore will be indexed in the SCOPUS database.
- Full Paper Submission: March 1, 2022
- Acceptance Notification: April 15, 2022
- Camera-ready paper: April 30, 2022
- Registration of Accepted papers: May 13, 2022
Paper Submission: We invite authors to submit original work of up to 4 pages. All submissions should be in the English language. At least two reviewers will review each submission. Each author can appear in more than one paper.
The submission of papers is handled through the Easy Chair conference management system.
- Each submission should present original work on a BIA-related topic.
- A plagiarism check will be performed before inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Each paper has to be presented by one of the authors.